We are pleased to announce that we have recently acquired the PowerLase AT dental laser. This laser is designed to treat both teeth and gums, allowing us to offer our patients a variety of exciting new treatment options. We are proud to be the first office in the area to aquire this breakthrough laser technology.
The PowerLase AT is the most advanced and cutting edge dental laser on the market. There are a number of benefits that you will experience with the PowerLase AT.
Fewer shots: Our dental laser can be used to perform many common cavity preparation procedures without the need for patient anesthesia. We know you don’t like shots, even when it doesn’t hurt!
No numbness: We know that you prefer not to become numb or leave the dental practice after a procedure numb. Many of the procedures we do with the laser require no anesthetic.
No drill noise and vibration: Drilling involves significant noise and vibration and we know you dislike it. The sound of a laser is not objectionable and no vibration is transmitted into your mouth as the tip of the laser doesn't even touch the tooth!
- Enhanced Healing: One of the major benefits of laser treatment, in addition to the reduced need for anesthetic, is that it greatly reduces post-operativediscomfort and actually promotes healing. We are constantly being told by our patients that they had no problems after treatment with the laser. Greater comfort and faster healing- a winning combination!
Preservation of healthy tooth structure: We are committed to the philosophy of minimally invasive dentistry and the laser allows us to be more precise and remove only the diseased portion of the tooth resulting in more conservative treatment.
Better Overall Care: With laser technology, our practice is capable of providing the very best and most technologically advanced care in dentistry.
Our number one responsibilty is to provide you, the patient, with the best possible care. That is why our practice has made a significant investment in laser technology that will allow us to provide you better and more comfortable dentistry.
The PowerLase AT laser is one of the most versatile pieces of equipment dentistry has to offer. It has been approved by the FDA for use in most dental applications that can be performed. In our office we use the PowerLase for:
- Removal of diseased enamel, dentin, and decay
- Treating gum disease
- Root canals
- Trimming away overgrown and inflamed gum tissue
- Removal of soft tissue growths and lesions
- Eliminating tongue-tied situations
- Immediate pain relief from canker sores or cold sores