Dr. Beadling and his staff go to great lengths to assure that you are comfortable during all dental procedures.
- PowerLase AT Laser: Many procedures can be done without the need for an injection.
- Anesthetic: If necessary, we use the strongest topical anesthetic on the market and we give it time to work.
- The "Wand": To deliver the anesthesia - the "Wand" is a computerized anesthetic delivery system that pumps the anesthetic gently and slowly under the gums. This combination makes the vast majority of procedures completely painless.
Other comfort items include:
- Nitrous Oxide (Laughing Gas) to relax you
- Headphones with a large selection of music to drown out any noises
- Blankets are available if you get cold
- Bite blocks are available for you to rest on so that your jaw doesn't get tired
- Heated Water Spray: Used in our hygiene rooms in case your teeth are sensitive to cold
We know that having dental work is not high on most people's list of favorite things, so we try very hard to make it as comfortable as possible.